skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Peter's Blog
My Spiritual Walk/Photo Blog
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
sick
i'm sick. again. a little. but i know that it's gonna get worse. i can feel it. time to take the nasty theraflu again.
I long for something beautiful. somone beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Peter
Aspiring photographer, devout Christian, love to play music.
View my complete profile
Followers
Facebook/Flickr
http://www.facebook.com/blackrotary
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_h91
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(18)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(18)
Life
scratch that. no wedding shoot :/
Dreams
Prayer
project 1 -.-
sick
Love?
Praise
Mom I'm sorry
First week
College
The heart of worship
College is coming up. Quite possibly the slowest w...
old friends
Sunday!
EM praise leader in training.hope I live up to God...
Keeping faith
...maybe it's time i move churches?meet new people...
►
August
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment