
The purpose of life. So many people search for it. Some believe their purpose in life is to find that purpose, or do something important in the world. Others just don't care. I know what mine is. Every well-rooted Christian should know.
But sometimes, I get so tired of people in this life. The way they strive to be like everyone else, the corrupt minds of young girls trying to expose themselves, the messed up minds of young boys beind perverted or trying to act tough. I'm tired of hearing people complain and not doing anything about it, I'm tired of hearing excuses. Tired of people who think that life is so easy because they grew up rich, or people who think they deserve something because they're poor. Tired of the people living for selfish desires, tired of the world's pursuit of mundane things, things that only last a lifetime.
I donno, I'm just tired.
(portion deleted)
If you haven't noticed or don't live in Georgia, the weather here has been killer great after the desolate floods last 2 weeks. Ahh I wish you were here to see it.
Fall is coming. 1 that means good chilly weather, 2 excuse to go to the mountains to drive the snot out of ours cars and take pictures of the changing leaves.
"Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands."
2 Corinthians 5:1
Man I can't wait to go "home."

No comments:
Post a Comment