Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love?

So I dedicate this entry to a very special person I know. She's one of the most beautiful people I know both in looks and as the person inside. I love the way she has her own style and creative mind. She likes to do things her way and doesn't care what other people would think.
I love her. friendly love? romantic love? sibling love? ALL of them! haha. It's really too bad she lives so far away though. I hate it. I'd take her out in a heart beat. But i wouldn't want her to be my girlfriend or anything. There are bajillion times better guys out there for her that look bajillion times better and do a bajillion better things than scrub me. But oh my...if i could be her boyfriend, my life is then complete. haha jk. I just want to make sure she's okay. I hate it when she's angry or sad. It kills me, especially when people mistreat her when she deserves right. Who in their right mind would turn to someone else if he had her? Really, how could you?

I wish i was there with her. Just to be someone she can lean on. So i can make sure she's alright. you know, be the person to pick her up when she falls down. And when she has problems i can help her or at least do something for her. like giver her ice cream? happy meal? haha jkjk.

Ahh, I donno if you'll ever read this. I hope you don't haha. you might think im weird after this. But i know you check back here every once in awhile. At least ill know since you always ask me to give you the link you lazy -.- but hey I'll go visit you for sure and real soon. We'll have a real good time and do the things that we said we would like star gazing and drunken tiger concerts. I've been praying for you every night. fo reals. I hope everything really is okay with you. if you ever need anything i'll try my best, and know that I'm always here when you feel down.I'm glad that we have what we have. That I can at least talk to you and know about how your day was or what you're up to. hurry up and become a fashion designer so we can work together! make a brand called kathel or something haha. I friggin love you! haha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment