Sometimes I really hate my dreams. I had one last night. In it I had a girlfriend somehow and it was good and everything. I dont even know how it happened. I was hanging out with this one girl and we just seemed to really connect. Then she blurted in korean "hey do just want to get right to it and be my boyfriend?" haha.That's why I hate dreams. They're so real for those few hours that you're sleeping. and when you wake up you're back to reality. Too perfect to be true. I find myself having lots of odd dreams lately. I've had more dreams lately than more than before.
I've also been noticing women in general more. In a non corrupted way. Just more attentive of the beauty of women. They way they differ from men and how they strive to look good. They're more curved and complex in looks. They truly are beautiful.
All these photo events have been popping up lately. I recently just turned in some pictures for this photography competition. If i win i get to have my pics shown in an exhibit. thought that was cool. and I was also asked to shoot my pastor's daughter's first birthday. I love that baby. im sure it'll be a big event with lots of family members. And the biggest one yet....I was asked to shoot a wedding. some serious stuff. I really have to prepare for this. These are one time only memories I'm catching here. And I gotta make them right. Looks like I gotta work hard. But i need to get some equipment. I need at least a flash and a tripod. Im gonna try talking with my parents this week. Tell them of the stuff ive been asked to shoot and ask if i can buy stuff i need. and in return ill work for them during my over one month winter break. Sigh...
Worship today was good. but didn't do anything after either. I donno I can't say much more. but we shared a lot about praying for those who don't believe.
It was good hanging out with my gwinett friends today. You guys are yeeeeee. Even when we don't do anything haha. But me and Roy rock the house with movement songs. BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM 발라버려!
I'm tired...good night.
"Jesus said to them in reply, "Amen, I say to you, if you have faith and do not waver, not only will you do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' it will be done. Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive."
Matthew 21:21-22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment