So I have officially started college.
I came back to my dorm sunday night. As soon as i walk in i see 5 other people. Instantly i was like....what the. My roommate decided to bring some friends over to watch some R movies -.- yare yare.
It's different. I've been surrounding myself with Christian people so long that I forgot about the rest of the world. They curse, laugh at things God hates, drink (my roommate has a bottle of wine -.-). It's hard. And I'm really praying that I don't get sucked into the college life. College life as in parties with alcohol,smoking, drugs, sex, cursing, etc etc. I really want to do well to show everyone that I am a person of God and to make my parents proud. pray for me guys.
I only had one class today. non art related english composition. but story time! so after talking with a friend (ive known her for awhile so not a friend i made at SCAD) we went to go look for our classes. I go in, sit down, and the teacher talks talks talks. I notice that a lot of the students seem rather...old and the teacher kept talking about psychology. Then i notice the teacher starts going through the introduction of pschology i was like....crap im in the wrong class...i slowly raise my hand and tell her that im in the wrong class. whole class laughs. lol it wasnt embarassing really but just thought it was funny haha. went to my regular class after that.
english composition sucks...writing everyday -.- my friend said it's to prepare you for professional writing. man...gay.
I had nothing to do earlier today so i went to the library and brought out the Bible. read more Numbers. The people start complaining that they have no water in the desert so they complain to Moses and Aaron. Both of them ask God for water and God tells them to take this staff and speak to the rock for water. But Moses gets angry at the people for constantly going against God and strikes the rock twice. Water comes flowing out but God is angry with Moses and Aaron for disobeying him (they were suppose to speak to the rock not strike it) so God tells them to go ontop of a mountain to kill Aaron. and Aaron dies on the mountain...
so...listen to God carefully haha
"after this Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at the tax booth. 'Follow me' Jesus said to him and Levi got up, left everything, and followed him."
Luke 5:27-28
God make me a Levi. Im not gonna say i want to be a Levi because there might be fault in my words and actions. But MAKE me a Levi Father.
I came back to my dorm sunday night. As soon as i walk in i see 5 other people. Instantly i was like....what the. My roommate decided to bring some friends over to watch some R movies -.- yare yare.
It's different. I've been surrounding myself with Christian people so long that I forgot about the rest of the world. They curse, laugh at things God hates, drink (my roommate has a bottle of wine -.-). It's hard. And I'm really praying that I don't get sucked into the college life. College life as in parties with alcohol,smoking, drugs, sex, cursing, etc etc. I really want to do well to show everyone that I am a person of God and to make my parents proud. pray for me guys.
I only had one class today. non art related english composition. but story time! so after talking with a friend (ive known her for awhile so not a friend i made at SCAD) we went to go look for our classes. I go in, sit down, and the teacher talks talks talks. I notice that a lot of the students seem rather...old and the teacher kept talking about psychology. Then i notice the teacher starts going through the introduction of pschology i was like....crap im in the wrong class...i slowly raise my hand and tell her that im in the wrong class. whole class laughs. lol it wasnt embarassing really but just thought it was funny haha. went to my regular class after that.
english composition sucks...writing everyday -.- my friend said it's to prepare you for professional writing. man...gay.
I had nothing to do earlier today so i went to the library and brought out the Bible. read more Numbers. The people start complaining that they have no water in the desert so they complain to Moses and Aaron. Both of them ask God for water and God tells them to take this staff and speak to the rock for water. But Moses gets angry at the people for constantly going against God and strikes the rock twice. Water comes flowing out but God is angry with Moses and Aaron for disobeying him (they were suppose to speak to the rock not strike it) so God tells them to go ontop of a mountain to kill Aaron. and Aaron dies on the mountain...
so...listen to God carefully haha
"after this Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at the tax booth. 'Follow me' Jesus said to him and Levi got up, left everything, and followed him."
Luke 5:27-28
God make me a Levi. Im not gonna say i want to be a Levi because there might be fault in my words and actions. But MAKE me a Levi Father.

No comments:
Post a Comment