so tired. i had to bend over so much because the thing was too big to keep on the table or bed. my back kills not. anyway here's the final product.

yes it's not perfect. but i dont want to restart a whole part because of a mistake. it's too hard and not worth it. i like it as it is. it's good for a first i think. my teacher is a details nazi tho -.-
my roommate decided to have a halo tournament -.- so many people here. it was really loud and annoying. i hate big crowds and loudness. God help me, no kidding.
but amongst that i met another Christian praise band player. I donno what church he goes to but he saw that i had the chords for saviour king on my comp and asked if i lead worship. he said he lead worship at this camp. thought that was cool. he curses tho haha. but i mean everyone's gotta work on something. even me.
God I know I'm gonna need your help more than ever. This was just one project and already I'm tired. So help me T.T
"With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall."
2 Samuel 22:30

No comments:
Post a Comment