
I've been thinking about what I'm going to do this summer.
I've been asked so many times "are you going to Peru mission trip this summer?"
I don't think I'll go. Because
I don't think I'll be in Immanuel by then.
I haven't made an absolute decision yet. But I think my heart is telling me that it's time to move. I'm still praying about it and I still need to be sure about it. But I have this feeling that's pointing towards moving. I'll make a final 100% decision before the end of April.
In other news, I don't think I'll be going the korea this summer either. Rather, I think I'm going to Australia for the Hillsong United 2010 Conference. It's time something new come along. I really think this is it. Something that'll teach me new things about worship and God. I'm praying about this too. Asking God if I can go haha. Literally though I am. I really want to go. It's a big deal for me, so we'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment