Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love

It's finals week. So I'm coming up on doing a lot of work. Especially photography. Hate my professor in that class. I really have to push myself on this one. Because she knows what I can do, so I have to actually try on this last project. The photo shoot I did today literally had me sweating. Getting equipment set up, getting in weird/uncomfortable positions, moving things around. Tiring. But I look at that picture I posted, and man, I'm good. Or rather...God made me good haha.

Church has been better. It's improving. Speaking for myself only though. I'm being more loving. I was doing last week's quiet time and reading "Forgotten God." It talked about how God has given us all gifts. He cared enough about us to give us these things that we should care enough for others. God has given us gifts and our gift back to God is serving Him using those gifts. There was a verse from 1 Corinthians, and Paul was talking about how if he could talk the language of angels, know all knowledge, and give up all his possession for the poor, that if he did all that but it was without love, then it's all meaningless. That really opened my eyes. I didn't love enough. I didn't love my church enough. That's why I'd been failing and falling. God loved me enough to make me a worship leader. So I will love others to bring them to God.

Stay healthy, Praise God. Thank Him so you don't get prideful.



No comments:

Post a Comment