Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stay?

So after today my heart has gone from a sudden shift from wanting to leave to wanting to stay.

but first, Sam jdsn's going away party.

Today was his last day at Immanuel. Sorta sad and emotional at the party, but a good way to thank him and God for what he's done. He's been my yg pastor, em pastor, and just a great example that I can so easily relate to. I'll miss him and his family a lot. I can't imagine Immanuel without him. Pictures shall be posted soon.

So about leaving/staying. I'm still praying about it. But I donno, something at the going away party made me want to stay. That doesn't mean I will though. I'm still giving it time. I still have all of april to decide. The real test begins now.

I was just randomly listening to "Here I am to Worship" and I just got consumed by it. I love it. the chorus goes "here I am to worship, here I am to say that You're my God." So simple, yet everything that's needed to be said is said. I took up my guitar, and played it for about 15 minutes. Just me alone, with my guitar, here, only to worship my Lord, declaring that He's my God. I wanted to cry right then. Just at how great, awesome, merciful, lovely He is.

Fire grow within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment