Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Currently

Right now, I'm trying to keep my distance from paticular people. Getting too close gets problematic, especially with those of the opposite gender.

My quiet time two days ago felt...so plain. Just read the Bible and it was more rules in Deutronomy and then I read in Isaiah about King Hezekiah and the assyrian commander.

Still praying about church, still praying about what to do later.

I realize I don't take enough photographs, and when I do, it's usually church stuff, which is boring and unrewarding. It doesn't really show the extent of my skills or anything.
It's time I start studio work, asking people if they mind getting their picture taken, going on shoots. I meant to go on one this weekend, but the church 30hr famine got in the way. I wonder how that'll be.

I also realize, I need to start hanging out with more college people. But that in and of itself is an issue. No one at church, no one at school because SCAD student life sucks, no one from the old days because they've all changed to hermits in their own way.

This is why I pray. Pray Pray Pray. Every day. About different things.

Earlier this week, a friend of mine asked if I could lend 100 dollars. I was hesitant. If it were one of my closer friends, say someone from church, of course I'd let them borrow it. I'm all for helping those in need. But this friend, I only knew for a couple of months, and even then we only met about three times. It's not because I don't trust that person, but because I haven't built that trust yet. Now though, I feel like it's downhill. I think that person isn't gonna talk to me anymore. I tried hard to at least grow it. That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment