Tumblr: "Dear Future Wife,
I don’t know who you’ll be, but I’m very anxious and excited to meet you. I want you to know that for the 18 years I’ve been living, I’ve been trying to my best to stay single and pure for you. I’m still trying and it’s definitely not easy. But I want to show you how much I love you before I even meet you. I hope God really blesses us and that I can honor Him through our marriage. I believe God meant for me to be with one person and one person only so I’ll wait until that day. I’ll love you unconditionally, through the good and bad and never ever ever ever consider a divorce because that’s what God hates. Even though I’m far from anything great, I’ll do my best to make you happy and joyful.
‘Til that day,
Peter"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is cute
ReplyDeletegood luck in finding the girl pete!