Friday, April 16, 2010

Wrong

Ever say the wrong thing at the wrong time and you didnt mean it at all?
But you were just caught in the moment and your emotions and you blurted it out and ended up hurting someone in one irreparable way or another?

Well I know I have.

I'll admit this. I'm a very a jealous person. Not jealous of people's skills or what they have, but relationships. Not particularly boyfriend girlfriend relationships but just friendships in general.
I don't have many friends. Not because I'm some loser but just because I chose it to be that way. But I donno, I become envious of the relations that people have with others. I guess that's what lead me to say what I did and compared it to that thought.

It's my fault. The damage has been done. I don't think it'll be back to the way it was anytime soon.
Just another one of life's lessons.
Consider the person who you're saying it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment