Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guitar

I really want an acoustic guitar of my own.
I went to guitar center today to look at some.
I really like what they have but it's all so expensive.
I think I'll settle for a takamine though, despite me liking the martins and taylors.
Because even when you buy the guitar, there's still the case left -.-

good thing guitar center is having some anniversary deals going on.
trade in and get 15% off or 10% off everything.
I'm going to trade my white electric guitar since the kind of music I play is different now.

I don't like too much of what I want though. I think it's because I'm so used to playing my dad's taylor that everything else cheaper than it sounds bad. -.-

But I need a guitar to take to college so I dont suck.
Hopefully my roommate won't mind me playing haha.

BTW- I think my roommate is catholic.
better catholic than muslim or hindi or something.
hopefully things dont get controversial....

MAN, i meant to read all of the book of Amos today. Dang it...Tomorrow I hope. Or at least half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment