Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life Group

At my church, there's this group meeting that we call family group that meets one a week on a particular day. From these family groups, it's further divided into life groups which consist of one group of guys and one group of girls. Life groups meet each week.

In August I was asked by the pastors to join leadership to lead a life group.

It's been a tough road. I'm in no way or shape to be a leader of any sort. I've always been a follower sort of person or I did things on my own.

So far with the new semester, we have 2 new guys. It's a blessing to have these guys in the group. Last semester had a lot of failures and disappointments, but it wasn't all negative.

I hope this semester, God will really use this group to go beyond just the friend bond to make us true brothers in Christ.
We don't want to be boys or children, we want to be men.

No comments:

Post a Comment