I haven't posted here in awhile. Man, sorry guys haha.
Since the last post:
-I've moved out of the dorm
-Fall quarter of school is over and no school til January 4th
-I got a new camera, nikon d90. Along with a new tripod set :))))
-Gotten hooked on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
Just a quick overview of what's happened. I'm glad I'm out of the dorms. It wasn't for me. Too expensive for not good enouch facilities. Not to mention the people there are just weird and ..... Also my room was a big mess. Literally no floor, I couldn't walk across the room without it being a workout. All thanks to my roommate(s) (you gotta remember my roommate decided to let his gf in the room too). Pretty much everything I didn't want to happen while i was in the dorm happened. -.-
Since last thursday I've been playing Call of Duty MW2. It's sooooo fun for some reason. It's such a simple game yet no one else has made a game like it. It is taking up too much time though.
Today is Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? Obviously the typical answers are parents, clothes, house, food, etc etc. What else though? Are you truly thankful? Do you act like you're thankful? Is it only on Thanksgiving that you let it known what you're thankful for?
As Christians, we should be giving thanks all the time, good or bad. God gives us everything we have. Without him we are nothing and have nothing. No clothes, no friends, no house, no family, no car, no money, no everything. I was thinking this the other day. God is God, he can do WHATEVER he wants. So it truly is by his grace and love that we live the way we do. Because for no reason at all, God can take it all away without any justification. So truly praise and thank him, in the good and bad times. It's like breathing, how are we suppose to survive if we only breathe every once in awhile? So take this day to stop everything, devote some time to God and thank him for everything that you have because we don't deserve anything, no matter how hard we worked for it. Everything is God.
"Be joyful in all cirucumstances; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.
Cheers. God bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment